There are many different types of challenging and rewarding volunteer opportunities at Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) including:
• Board of Directors
• Committee Work
• Computer Instruction
• Escort to medical and other appointments
• Friendly Visiting
• Fundraising Campaigns and Events
• Income Tax Clinic
• Kitchen Help
• Office Support
• Program Leaders and Assistants
• Professional speakers at various seminars
• Special Events
• Used Clothing Sorters
TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER:
• Please pick up a Volunteer Application at Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) or, click here to download a Volunteer Application.
• Please bring in, mail or fax the completed application to:
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) Inc.
2445 Bloor Street West
Fax number: 416-763-3997
The selection process includes an interview with our Volunteer Coordinator.
Each volunteer receives an orientation to Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto), any required training and ongoing support.
Volunteer recognition is an important and ongoing part of our Volunteer Program. Special events to recognize the contribution of volunteers are held regularly.
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information about volunteer positions and job descriptions, please call Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) at 416-763-4982 or e-mail the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Volunteers are the heart of Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto).
The skills, dedication and hard work of countless volunteers built our organization and volunteers continue to play a vital role today in program delivery, governance, fundraising and administrative support.
We welcome your involvement in Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) as a volunteer.
AS A VOLUNTEER, YOU WILL:
• Have a sense of satisfaction knowing that you have shared your skills, knowledge and experience to help others and make a difference
• Have the opportunity to develop new skills and gain experience
• Have the opportunity to meet new people
• Improve your mental health, physical well-being and longevity (according to recent studies).
Attention students: if you need to complete community service volunteer hours in order to meet education requirements, please contact us.