AS A MEMBER YOU:
• Can participate in our social and recreational programs
• Can participate in cultural evenings
• You enjoy one free Babyn Borscht meal per year
• You receive 10% off each Babyn Borscht meal
• Can become a volunteer and help people in need
• Receive our quarterly newsletter "Sonyashnyk"
• Have the satisfaction of knowing that your financial contribution and involvement will ensure the continuation of community programs
• Have the right to vote at all Annual General meetings
The annual membership fee is $25.00 for individuals and $50.00 for organizations.
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
• Please pick up a Membership Application at Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) or, click here to download a Membership Application.
• Please bring in or mail the completed application together with your membership fee to:
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) Inc.
2445 Bloor Street West
For more information, please call Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) at 416-763-4982 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Members are an essential part of a community-based charitable organization such as Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto).
In 2015, our organization had 196 individuals and 7 organization members.
Membership is open to any person, or any Ukrainian-Canadian association or organization that supports the mission of our organization.
We invite you to become a member of Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto).