YOU CAN FINANCIALLY SUPPORT UKRAINIAN CANADIAN SOCIAL SERVICES (TORONTO) BY:
• By becoming a member
• Making an individual donation or a bequest
• Attending one of our fundraising events
• Buying varenyky and cabbage rolls, on sale daily.
INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS CAN:
• Commemorate a special event in your life, such as a birthday or anniversary
• Honour a family member's special occasion
• Be made in memory of your family and friends
• Be designated to Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) through a workplace charitable program, such as the United Way.
An acknowledgment letter will be sent to your family and friends informing them of your donation.
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) Inc. is a charitable organization and our charitable registration number is 12997 4572 RR0001.
All donations of $25.00 or more receive an official tax receipt.
All donations are gratefully accepted. You can donate in person, through Canada Helps link on our website or by mail, to:
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) Inc.
2445 Bloor Street West
We respect your right to privacy. Please inform us if you do not wish to be recognized by name as a donor in our newsletter "Soniashnyk" or other publications.
We recognize and thank all donors for their generous support, which has enabled us to provide a range of social services and support programs to the Ukrainian ethno-cultural community for over 60 years.
Every year we commemorate our deceased members and donors with a special Mass.
For more information about how to support Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) through individual donations or bequests, or to enquire about our fundraising activities, please call us at 416-763-4982 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto) needs your support and your support is vital.
Your financial support means that we can continue to provide linguistically and culturally sensitive social services and support programs to the Ukrainian ethno-cultural community.
We rely primarily on individual donations and fundraising activities.
OUR FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES CURRENTLY INCLUDE:
• Markian Ochrymowych Humanitarian Award Banquet
• Annual Easter and Christmas Bazaars
• Participation in the Bloor West Ukrainian Festival
• Participation in Spilna Kutya and Spilne Svyachene
• Varenyky (perogy) and cabbage roll sales